As a property manager, you most likely have many responsibilities on your plate, and making sure you have a safe and functional parking lot should be the least of your worries. Having a proper asphalt parking lot installed will be less stress for you and will be better for your customers and your business!
1. Better for customers
The condition of your asphalt parking lot may not be top of mind to your customers, but if it were, they’d be glad you chose asphalt. Asphalt parking lots provides customers with several benefits:
- Asphalt pavement provides a smoother ride and is easier for your customers’ vehicles, as well as your employees.
- Overall, asphalt is safer, and asphalt paving provides better skid resistance, reduced splashback in wet conditions, and better visual distinction for parking lot markings.
- Preventative maintenance like sealcoating can offer even more safety benefits. This will prolong the life of your pavement, make it look new, and can even reduce slip and falls on your property.
2. Better for business
Asphalt provides benefits to business owners, as well. As an owner, you will maximize your return on investment because you will save time and money.
- Installing an asphalt parking lot will save you time in the short term and long run. Compared to other options, asphalt is installed quickly, which means any business that may be lost due to construction will be kept to a minimum and any disruptions will be reduced. Also, asphalt maintenance is minimal, which will help keep your parking lot open to customers even when upkeep is needed.
- There are a number of ways asphalt can save you money, including:
- Asphalt has minimal maintenance costs.
- Asphalt is sturdy and long-lasting.
- Asphalt is safer than other options, which may result in fewer liability claims.
- Asphalt looks more professional, which can result in increased foot traffic.
- Asphalt is also eco-friendly and helps with stormwater runoff.
Property and business owners know they can best maximize their time and money, plus promote safety and a professional image using asphalt parking lots.
Galt Development’s primary expertise is in asphalt installation, repair and maintenance. Our team is experienced in providing asphalt to new construction projects, as well as performing maintenance on existing commercial and residential properties. Our focus is on providing a quality product delivered with optimal efficiency. The streamlined process we employ involves our trucks bringing the asphalt to the site, placing the asphalt into the paver, laying down the mat and quickly rolling it. This process allows the pavement to reach full compaction with a smooth finish before the product hardens.